The plan is to recruit 50+ players. So spread the word and invite your friends. Players will meet at Gladiator Park by 7:30am. A 7:45 am sharp, morning briefing is mandatory. Every player must have completed their online waiver prior to arriving at the park. After the briefing, all players will be led threw the base in a car pool caravan manner. You will be passing all kinds of military facilities, drill areas, and many firing ranges. In order to drive your vehicle in the caravan, you must have copies of following documentation on your person; Valid Drivers lic, up to date auto ins., current auto registration. We encourage as many car pools as possible. We also encourage you to get your gear as ready as you can the night before. Do not open your gear bags at the park. Just put your gear in the 2 trucks when you arrive. It will be in the caravan and meet you at the park. This will give you more game time at the facility.
Caravan will depart at 8am sharp. Miss the caravan and you will miss the event. When we arrive at the kill house, there will be areas to set up your gear. Feel free to bring easy ups, chairs, food & drinks. Games will begin as soon as you are ready to play. Last game will start at 1:30pm. We will all caravan back to the park at 2:30.
Please read and adhere to the rules to ensure that everyone has a great time and that these events can continue on a regular basis.
- No using smoke or paint bombs in house.
- No chucking grenades at players or into tunnels. Only toss grenades in rooms. Must yell grenade!
- No full auto in house. Full auto ok outside w/50ft engagement rule.
- Do not open any floor/ceiling hatches.
- 20-.28 gram Bio bb’s only
- BB’s must be bought at the event. No outside BB’s allowed.
- Riot shields are allowed but you must expose yourself when shooting from your riot shield.
- Grenades have a 10 foot, kill radius. Only solid cover will protect you from the blast.
- Please bring foam ear pieces to protect your ears from loud grenades.
- Full eye goggles and lower mesh (you will be shot within close range)
- No mesh goggles, no bandanas covering face. Must wear MESH or paintball mask.
- There’s no minimum engagement inside the building. No surrender rule. A player may surrender himself, and exit the game.
- Call your hits (cheating is not allowed, if you are caught cheating, you be ejected from the event without refund!
- For any misconduct, you will have three strikes until you are ejected from the event. Examples of misconduct are as follows:
- Verbal argumentative fighting.
- Excessive aggression towards players or referees.
- Not calling hits.
- Shooting referees
- Arguing with referees
- Physical fighting is cause for immediate ejection from event without refund.
- FPS limited is at 400 fps and all markers will need to pass chrono before use.
- Markers at 400+ fps cannot enter building & must adhere to a 50ft min engagement.
- No shooting inside or into tunnels.
- Alert a referee, immediately, if you have an issue with any other players.
- There aren’t any camo restrictions. Colored bands determine teams.
- No 40 mike grenades.
- No entering or exciting the building thru windows, except basement windows.
- The roof is off limits.
- While in tunnels be carful not to raise up and hit your head.
- Shotguns and grenade launchers are allowed.
- HPA allowed (psi needs to be adjusted to low setting.)
- Above all, don’t be a SALT. Everyone is here to have a GREAT TIME.
Book ASAP! Limited space.